Mr. Chacha Mairo is a Tutorial Assistant at the Department of Private Law. He joined the School of Law in 2019. He holds a degree of Bachelor of Laws (LLB-Hons), 2018 from the University of Dar es Salaam. Currently, Mr. Mairo is pursuing a Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice at the Law School of Tanzania.
Mr. Mairo’s areas of interests are on Banking and Finance Law, Capital Markets and Securities Law, International Law, Commercial and Corporate Law, Property Law, Procedural Law i.e. Criminal Procedure Law, Law of Civil Procedure and the Law of Evidence. He may be contacted through the following email address; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Efficacy of Local Government By-Laws on Waste Management in Tanzania Markets: A Case Study of Ilala District
- He is currently writing on, “Protection of Trans-boundary Natural Resources in East African Community”: Examining the Effectiveness of Policy, Legal and Institutional Framework.
Awards and Prizes
- TGCL LLM Scholarship Award, 2019
- Best LL.B Student in the Final Year, University of Dar es Salaam, Ministry of Education Prize, 2017–2018
- Best LL.B Fourth Year Student, University of Dar es Salaam-Vice Chancellor Award, 2017–2018
- Best Final Year Student in UDSM School of Law, University of Dar es Salaam, Sheikh
- Mohammed Khan Prize, 2017–2018
- Best Final Year Student in UDSM School of Law, University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Breweries Prize, 2017–2018
- Best Student in First Year LL.B, School of Law-University of Dar es Salaam, 2015-2016
- Overall best student in Academics, Same Secondary School, 2014