Dr. Saudin Jacob Mwakaje is a lecturer at the Department of Economic Law, University of Dar es salaam, he joined at the School in 2002.
He holds a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) Hons) (2000) and Master of Laws (LL.M) (2002) degrees from University of Dar es Salaam, Master of Laws (LL.M) in Intellectual Property, Commerce and Technology, (2003) from Franklin Pierce Law Centre, NH., USA. Dr.Saudini Jacob Mwakaje is also a Member of:-
- The Tanganyika Law Society (TLS)
- Member of East Africa Law Society (EALS)
- Member of the International Trademark Association (INTA).
Dr.Saudini Jacob Mwakaje may be contacted through this address:
Dr.Saudini Jacob Mwakaje,
UDSM School of Law,
P.O. BOX 35093,
Dar es Salaam, The United Republic of Tanzania
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Publications and Papers:-
Dr.Saudin Jacob Mwakaje, has the following Publications and Papers:-
Chris M. Peter and Saudin J. Mwakaje, “Investment in Tanzania: some Comments – some Issues. Friedrich Ebert Stiftung and Department of International Law UDSM, 2004.
- Research Management and Intellectual Property Right, Paper presented at the Workshop for Vice Chancellors of Universities in Tanzania. Organized by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU). December, 2009.
- Current Trends in Intellectual Property Teaching and Research in African Universities, Paper presented at the International Workshop Intellectual Property Teaching and Research, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Human Right in Tanzania: Conflict between State and Individuals, paper presented in partial fulfillment of the Bachelor of Laws Degree, University of Dar es Salaam.
- Copyright Law in Tanzania: some of the Issues you need to Know, The Tanzania Lawyer, Vol. 1, 2007 Number 2.
- “Intellectual Property Aspects in Indigenous Knowledge Systems”. Paper presentenced at the Workshop coordinated by United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) (Not Published).