All College PAYMENTS are made through CONTROL NUMBERS; therefore students should make sure that they obtain their respective CONTROL NUMBER when arranging for payments.
CONTROL NUMBERS will be issued to students for:
- Tuition fees
- Direct costs
- Accommodation (for those students who will obtain College accommodation facilities, consult the Bursar’s office)
- CONTROL NUMBERS are in respect of a specific payment and SHOULD NOT be reused into different payments.
- CONTROL NUMBERS are valid within ONE ACADEMIC YEAR.
- Verify your CONTROL NUMBERS before making payments.
PROCEDURES FOR PAYMENTS:
- Students should obtain CONTROL NUMBER for a SPECIFIC PAYMENT which will be available at the Bursar’s Office, College notice boards and at DARUSO-duce office.
- Payments should ONLY be made through NBC and CRDB banks.
- Students should SUBMIT Bank pay in slips together with REGISTRATION FORMS at the Bursar’s offices for obtaining official receipts and having their forms signed for submission to faculties.
NOTE: STUDENTS ARE REMINDED TO WRITE THEIR NAMES AS THEY APPEAR IN THEIR ADMISSION LETTERS AS WELL AS REGISTRATION NUMBER ON THE BANK PAY-IN SLIP FOR PROPER RECORD KEEPING PURPOSE