It is extremely important for brand success that the University of Dar Salaam Logo be displayed correctly. This includes always using the correct typefaces and the correct positioning and size of all elements.
Below are illustrations of unacceptable displays.
- Cropping any portion of the Logo.
- Tilting the Logo
- Adding an outline to the Logo.
- Altering the relative size of the Logo and the unit signature.
- Altering the typeface of the University of Dar es salaam Logo.
- Altering the typeface of the unit name.
- Altering the type style (e.g., from all caps to cap/lowercase) of the unit name.
- Colouring the University of Dar es Salaam Logo with a different colour from the prescribed Dutch blue, white, forest green, golden yellow, red, brown and black.
- Colouring University of Dar es salaam name with a different colour from the prescribed Dutch blue, white, golden yellow and black.
Contact the Directorate of Public Services if you need assistance and or clarification.