UNIVERSITY OF DAR ES SALAAM
DIRECTORATE OF PUBLIC SERVICES
The Directorate of Public Services (DPS) is one of the important directorates of the University of Dar Es Salaam under the Deputy Vice Chancellor-Research. It comprises the Continuing Education (CE) Unit, the University Consultancy Bureau Unit (UCB) and the Outreach and Marketing Unit.
- Continuing Education
- Outreach and Marketing
- Coordinates and administers all consultancies, continuing education, and outreach and marketing activities at UDSM.
- Facilitate and promotes collaborative public services links with other institutions, industries and donors.
- Facilitates the development of policies on UDSM’s capacity for public services.
- Ensure research findings are disseminated to the community at large.
- Facilitate and encourage researchers to partner with industry so as to communicate applicable research findings.
- Encourage and promote a proactive behaviour to UDSM staff and students in all matters pertaining public services.
- Conduct training needs assessment to various institutions internally and externally.