Sensitizing health providers to provide friendly and timely care for pregnant women and children. We will also conduct health workers’ sensitization and training to convey the issues that are identified during the women group meeting. Health service providers sensitization on gender related barriers to MNCH, and how to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for men who accompany their partners to facilities.
- Improved awareness of the community on maternal and child health issues
- Increased community participation in planning and implementation of MCH priorities.
- Increased rate of pregnant women who start first ANC visit within 12 weeks
- Increased rate of pregnant women who complete four or more ANC visits
- Increased rate of pregnant women who deliver in the health facilities.
- Increase rate of men who escort their partners to ANC, delivery & Postnatal care
- Increased rate of women who start postnatal care within 48 hours