CATHERINE C. NGIRWA
Assistant Lecturer, Dar Es Salaam University College Of Education
Mzumbe University- The Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology, M.Sc. (ICSE - ITSDM) (2019)
- Database Concepts
- Mobile Software Development
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Operating Systems Concepts
- Management Information Systems
- Software Development
My research interest lies in using information and communication technology tools and techniques, for authenticity check of industrial products. Also in the design and development of software systems that can be used by people with disabilities and increase of its usability and user experience to its intended audience.
Development of an Electronic Logistic and Transportation System- Funded by COSTECH (2019 - 2021)
- Ngirwa, C. C., Ally, M., & Moebs, S. (2020). Usability as Critical Success Factor of Mobile App for Pesticides Authenticity Verification: Reducing Risks for Farmers in Tanzania. IST- Africa 2020 Conference Proceedings.
- Ngirwa, C. C., & Ally, M. (2018). An ICT Based Solution for Pesticides Authenticity Verification: A Case of Tanzania. Journal of Information Systems Engineering & Management, 3(4), 27.