|Current Summarised CV: |
Conference and Other Papers
- Mwinyimvua, H.H. (2005), “Policy and Regulatory Framework and SMEs Growth: The Case of Tanzania”, A paper presented at the 8th Annual International Conference on African Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (ICAESB) 2005: “SME Growth and Africa’s Economic Development”, White Sands Hotel, Dar es Salaam, September 1 -2.
- Mwinyimvua, H.H. and L. R. Rutasitara (2005), Economic Policies in Support of MDGs and Poverty Reduction: The Case of Tanzania. A paper presented at the UNOPS Workshop of the Regional Programme in Support of MDGs and Poverty Reduction, Kigali, Rwanda, March 21-23, 2005.
- Mwinyimvua, H.H. (2005), “Assessment and Perspectives on the Macroeconomic Policy Framework”, A paper for the President’s Office – Planning and Privatization (POPP), May.
- Mwinyimvua, H.H. (2004), “Mainstreaming HIV/AIDS in the Poverty Reduction Strategy (PRS)” – A Discussion Paper presented at the Stakeholders’ Annual Review of the Multi-sectoral Response against HIV/AIDS in Tanzania; 10th – 12th Feb., Royal Palm, Dar es Salaam.
- Mwinyimvua, H.H. (2004), “HIV/AIDS Input for Poverty Reduction Strategy II” – A paper prepared for TACAIDS and UNDP – Dar es Salaam; June.
- Mwinyimvua, H.H. (2001), “The Tanzania Economy: Endowment and Performance Discussion in the context of Development Corridors”. A paper presented at the NDC’s Spatial Development Initiatives (SDI) Training Workshop at the COURTYARD Hotel, October 23-26, 2001, Dar es Salaam.
- Mwinyimvua, H.H. (1999), “Review of Tanzania’s Recent Macroeconomic Performance”. A paper prepared and submitted to the World Bank – DSM as a Contribution to Chapter 1 of the Tanzania Country Economic Memorandum (CEM).
- Mwinyimvua, H.H. and ESRF (1997), “Dar es Salaam City Commission Finances”, A Consultancy Report for CTI, January.
- Mwinyimvua, H.H. and ESRF (1997), “Revenue Budget Proposals for 1996/97: A Synthesis of Views from the Business Community”, A Report submitted to the Government of Tanzania, May.
- Mwinyimvua, H.H., S.M. Wangwe and H.H. Semboja (1997), “Proposals on Taxation of the Agricultural Sector”, Report for Ministry of Finance, March.
E-mails: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +255-784-471838; +255-713-783643