The African Union (AU) is a continental body consisting of 55 member states that make up the African continent's countries. It was officially launched in 2002 as a successor to the Organisation of African Unity (OAU, 1963-1999). We are an Integrated, Prosperous and Peaceful Africa, driven by its own citizens and representing a dynamic force in the global arena.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Director, Conflict Management
2. Director, Infrastructure and Energy
3. Director, Sustainable Environment and Blue Economy
4. Director of Protocol
5. Secretary to the Commission
6. Director – Governance and Conflict Prevention
7. Director of Finance
8. Director, Conference Management and Publications
9. Deputy Registrar
Location: Addis-Abeba, Ethiopia
Application Deadline 31st May 2021.
Click Here To Apply: