UNIVERSITY OF DAR ES SALAAM
DIRECTORATE OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
Freezing of studies
- Freezing of studies shall mean stopping studies for a specified period of time where the period will not count into the student’s registration period.
- If, for any sound reason, a candidate fails to continue with his/her studies, he/she may apply to the SPSC for freezing of registration through his/her Department and College/School/Institute using form UDSM/PG.F14 .
- The maximum period for such freezing shall be two years.
- Freezing of registration is not allowed for students during the coursework phase.
- Permission to resume studies must be sought from the DVC Academic using form UDSM/PG.F15 .