1. The maximum period of registration for a Postgraduate Diploma shall be three years for full-time and four years for part-time students.
2. The maximum period of registration for a Masters’ degree shall be four years for full-time and five years for part-time students.
3. The maximum period of registration for a PhD degree shall be six years for full-time and eight years for part-time students.
4. A candidate who fails to complete the study programme within the maximum period of registration shall be discontinued from studies.
5. A candidate who is discontinued from studies for a reason of expiration of maximum registration period shall be informed in writing about such
discontinuation. However, failure to access letter of Discontinuation shall not be accepted as a ground for appeal against the Discontinuation decision.